AUGUST 2020 - Nic & Wes Builders Pte Ltd Newsletter (Issue 123)
Subject: AUGUST 2020 - Nic & Wes Builders Pte Ltd Newsletter (Issue 123)
Send date: 2020-08-01
Issue #: 123
AUGUST 2020 ISSUE 123
THE NIC & WES CONFRATERNITY By Nicole Kow
A home build journey can span from a couple of months to over a year. During that time, many components go towards the success of a home build journey. We continually strive for efficiency and ensure dependability. With about 80% of the works done in-house, we have been able to have control over most of the process. But in the midst of playing conductor in the home build orchestra, the remaining 20% still contributes greatly to determining the effectiveness of a design & build.
This would not be possible without a dependable network of professionals and vendors. As a builder in the design & build procurement, we identify the importance that team effort is essential both internally and externally working with one goal in mind - the homeowner. Picking a builder is one thing but, ensuring that they are backed up by reliable and cooperative third-party professionals and vendors is harder. Piecing skill sets and expecting cohesive collaboration is never an auto piece jigsaw puzzle. Here at Nic & Wes, our long-standing relationship with our strategic partners has contributed to our years of successful home build projects. Click on the video for a visual perspective of our network.
Receive a new issue every month
On the latest NIC & WES Project showcases and tip guides
An exclusive complimentary E-BOOK
"In A Decade Lifestyle Homes by NIC & WES Builders PTE LTD"
(Hardcopy version retailing at $59.90)